Tory Lanez Appreciation Post

I really like this brother. Not just because he's from my hometown of Toronto, but because he has that vibe. Star quality. Charm. And his vocals are also ridiculously great.

He can rap. He can sing. He can DJ. And this is the element of Tory Lanez that solidified his talent in my eyes. I've heard him flow on so many different styles and across genres, but when I started to hear just how beautiful his vocals could compliment the dancehall genre...it was over.

Here are the collaborations and/or remixes that made me understand how deep Tory's talent really went. I enjoy his contributions, always:

CROCODILE TEETH FREESTYLE

SENSELESS (WITH STEFFLON DON)

CALL ME IF (WITH DEXTA DAPS)

GIRLFRIEND (WITH BUSTA RHYMES)

WE CAN (WITH KRANIUM)

This moment was also incredible, and I enjoyed the acoutic vibe and vulnerability of it all. So musical, and really showcased his vocals.


PLAYBOY LIVE


By the way, Meg is not telling the truth. #TeamTory

That is all.


Written by SM Robinson for Kya Publishing's "Reflection & Reason" blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 100 Jamaican Names

Why I'm Willing to Forgive Kevin Hart...

Kevin Hart & The Wayans Bringing Funny Back to Television